Parenting = Love
Bucket loads of it. By the mere sight of your offspring. Whilst spending time together or when in contact.
Its’ an endless flow of heart-melting-moments. Ultimate joy and happiness.
Parenting = frustration
Which in seconds can flip and drown you in utter frustration, tiredness, anger and doubt.
When it comes to:
- changing / dressing
- listening: quit or start
- playing together and sharing
With this mini-you.
Thus, the workshop ‘Great, with difficult kids’(0-8).
This workshop is also given for 7-12 yrs and puberty.
More info? firstname.lastname@example.org
Because we can all do with some back up and extra tools.
- every child is ‘unique’ and born without a personal manual
- specific pre-schooling on ‘how to raise your own child’ does not exist
- with your own child, it always gets ‘personal’
And because it is OK, to have doubts.
Parenting = doing what you think is best, for your child.
“Effective communication offers you clear insights in those beautiful and difficult moments.
It also provides you with a backpack full of tools and practical skills. Which you can use, when and wherever you and your child have a need for it”.
This combination provides space and freedom in your family and enables you to enjoy life together more. Even when it gets difficult.
Together we will work on
- why ’staying positive’ doesn’t work
- what hidden possibilities ‘being difficult’ offers
- how to get to the core of a ‘problem’
- how you can effectively communicate your limits
- The pro’s and con’s of punishment and reward
- The difference between compromising and win-win situations
During the workshop you will receive your own excercisefolder, an introduction in Thomas Gordon communication and 10 practical steps to avoid a ‘crisis’.
Experience of parents
”So great to see it really works” Michelle
“I now have the tools to deal with those difficult situations” Lee-Anne
“My view on educating children has changed immensely” Baukje
This workshop will be given in cooperation with MiniChichi.
On Monday, 27 november 2017.
From 19.00-22.00 hr.
At the Spaarndammerstraat 43, Amsterdam.
- You will enjoy a fun, inspiring evening.
- You will learn how to direct your communication to deal with difficult situations.
- Daily, reoccuring ‘problemroutines’ such as ‘bedtime’ or ‘homework’, ‘leaving’ or ‘family outings’ will clearly become less stressfull.
For everyone in the family.
After the workshop:
- you know the role of your communication in your relation
- you know where tantrums come from and how to effectively deal with them
- you can raise possible resistance as a topic, before the situation arises
- you know how to remain in contact with your child
- you can make conscious choices in your reaction to your child
Bonus: joy, with difficult kids
The 27th of november you will also receive:
Personal coaching from Linda during the workshop (value €300)
Insightful 1-op-1 feedback from Lee-Anne, our training actress (value €165)
With, on top of that:
A 20 minutes 1-on-1 implementation meeting with Linda herself (value €45) 3 weeks after the workshop. During this phonecall you can ask her all your questions on specific situations.
Register via email@example.com of via de Minichichi facebook pagina.
Now only €32,50 pp en €52 per living-together couple!